SRINAGAR: In a fire incident on Sunday evening, a shop selling readymade garments was completely gutted in the main market area of Wagora in North Kashmir’s Baramulla district.

The shop, identified as Real Choice, belonged to Mohammad Akbar, a resident of Durhama. The fire broke out at approximately 9:20 pm, according to an official.

Upon receiving the information, the Fire and Emergency Services promptly arrived at the scene and successfully extinguished the fire, preventing its further spread. Fortunately, no casualties were reported in the incident. However, the shop itself suffered extensive damage.

A police official confirmed that the cause of the fire was a short circuit.  (KS)


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here