Fire guts two houses in Khanqah-e-Moula

Srinagar

Two residential houses were damaged on Friday in a fire incident in Khankah-e-Moula area of Srinagar.

Sources said that the fire broke out in an electric transformer at Khanqah-e-Moula in Srinagar due to a short circuit on today morning.  However, the name of the house owners was not immediately known.

The fire and emergency men were pressed into the service, and soon the fire was brought under control.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here