Man electrocuted in Budgam; 2 shops, 1 residential house damaged in fire 

KL News Network

Srinagar

An employee of PDD was electrocuted in Budgam last evening, Police said.

Abdul Salam Bhat son of Abdul Gani Bhat resident of Bugroo, a PDD employee got electrocuted at Bugroo, Khansahab in District Budgam. He died while he was being shifted to the hospital. After completing all medico-legal formalities the body of deceased was handed over to his relatives for last rites.

Two shops and a residential house was damaged in two separate fire incidents in Central Kashmir.

In Srinagar, fire broke out in the Shopping complex belonging to Mohammad Sultan Sofi son of Ghulam Mohammad Sofi a resident of Saidakadal at Saida Kadal, Rainawari, resulting in damage to two shops of the complex. Fire was brought under control by fire tenders with the assistance of police and locals.

In Ganderbal, Fire broke out in the residential house of Ali Mohammad Dar son of Ghulam Mohammad Dar at Checkpora Sehpora, in the jurisdiction of police station Kheerbawani, resulting in partially damage to the house. Fire was brought under control by fire tenders with the assistance of police and locals.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here