Pregnant lady electrocuted in Sopore

Hashim Maqbool

Sopore

A mother of five children died of electric shock in Tarzoo village of Sopore in northern part of Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Tuesday.

The lasy was identified as Hafeeza begum (34) wife of Rayez Ahmed Bhat, a resident of Qundar Mohalla, Tarzoo in Sopore Township.

She was shifted to Community health Centre (CHC) Sopore, where doctors declared him brought dead.

The deceased was pregnant for last few months.

Her husband informed Kashmir Life that some electric appliance developed a snag and Hafeeza while trying to repair the appliance was electrocuted.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here