Every Bullet Will Be Answered With a Bomb: Amit Shah on Pahalgam Attack

   

SRINAGAR: Reiterating the government’s firm stance against terrorism, Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Monday said those behind the recent terror attack in Pahalgam will be tracked down and eliminated. He said Prime Minister Narendra Modi has made it clear that no perpetrator, regardless of where they hide, will be spared.

Follow Us OnG-News | Whatsapp

“Terrorists, supported by Pakistan, brutally killed innocent civilians in front of their families after questioning their religion in Pahalgam. They will face strict consequences for this attack, and we will eliminate every one of them,” Shah said while addressing a public rally at Nava Mondha Ground in Nanded, Maharashtra.

He added that there can be no compromise when it comes to the nation’s armed forces, citizens, or borders. “The era of silence is over. Under Prime Minister Modi’s leadership, India responds with clarity and strength to any threat,” Shah said. “Anyone who dares to challenge our army, citizens, or borders will be dealt with firmly.”

The Home Minister referred to previous responses to terror incidents: “They struck in Uri, and we responded with a surgical strike. Pulwama was followed by an airstrike. After the Pahalgam incident, we launched Operation Sindoor, which dismantled the bases of Pakistani terrorists. The Prime Minister had already said that those behind such acts will be found and action will be taken, wherever they may be.”

Shah criticised past governments for limited or delayed responses. “That approach is behind us. The country has adopted a new direction under Prime Minister Modi’s leadership—one that meets every challenge with a firm response,” he said.

He said Operation Sindoor has sent a strong message globally that anyone threatening the Indian Army, its people, or its borders will face serious consequences.

“Prime Minister Modi has made it clear that any attack on India will be met with a powerful response,” he said. “If someone attacks us, a bullet will be answered with a bomb.”

Following Operation Sindoor, Shah said the Prime Minister viewed the situation as a national concern. “As a result, it was decided that an all-party delegation of MPs would visit various countries to expose Pakistan’s role in supporting terrorism,” he said, adding that these delegations have since been formed. (KNO)

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here